We hope that you love your new purchase but if for any reason you need to return your order/items, you've got 14 days to send something back to us from the day you received it, for a full refund. We will then allow a further 14 days for the item to reach us.
And remember, UK returns are free!
All items must be returned in their original selling condition - clean, unworn and with tags attached. Items are inspected when they reach our Warehouse and will be sent back if they are found to be in an unsuitable condition.
Returning items with our freepost returns label (UK only):
- Fill in the returns form provided with your order, making sure to list the items and the reason they are being returned.
- Pack up your returns safely and securely (this doesn’t have to be the original packaging!) and make sure to include the returns paperwork inside.
- Choose which carrier service you’d like to use and preferred return option (print label at home or instore)
- Drop your order off at your chosen carrier, and make sure to obtain a Proof of Postage receipt (remember to keep a hold of this until you’ve received your full refund, as the return is your responsibility up until the point that we receive it back).
Returning online purchases in store (UK Only):
Our stores (excl. concessions) are happy to offer a refund or exchange for item(s) bought from the Quiz website:
- Take your unwanted item(s) to your local store along with your order invoice
- Let a member of our team know whether you are looking for a refund or an exchange (please note: we can only offer an exchange for the same item in a different colour or size)
- If you have chosen a refund, this will be issued to your original payment method within 3-5 working days.
**Bridal dresses bought online cannot be returned in store but you can return these using the freepost option
***Quiz items purchased from another retailer (Very, Littlewoods, Secret Sales or New Look) cannot be returned in store. Please follow the steps provided by the retailer.
Returning an International Order? Click here for more info