You can now return your items through Hermes by dropping your parcel off at your local Hermes Parcelshop or locker, or arranging a courier collection from your address.
To arrange this, visit the Hermes returns portal and search for 'QUIZ'.
Dropping off your return at your local Hermes Parcelshop:
1) Enter in your Order Number, Email address and choose the reason for your return.
2) Make sure to fill in your returns paperwork and include this with your return.
3) Hermes will send you an email with a QR code. This can be shown at your local Hermes Parcelshop, where they will print out your returns label and take your parcel to be returned.
4) Please ensure you keep your Proof of Postage slip safe until we've notified you of your full and correct refund.
Using a Hermes locker to drop off your return - also requires a printer:
1) Follow the steps above to generate and print your returns label, and fill in your returns paperwork to be enclosed in your parcel.
2) Choose your local locker drop off point.
3) Drop off your parcel at the locker, and a Hermes driver will collect this to return back to us.
Arranging a courier collection - this requires access to a printer:
1) Select the option for courier collection and enter your Order Number, Email Address and select the reason for your return.
2) Enter in the collection address - this will be where the courier will come to collect your order.
3) Select your collection date from the options listed
4) Print off your returns label and stick it to the front of your parcel, making sure to cover up the original postage labels. Please also enclose your returns paperwork, making sure to note your return reason (a list of codes can be found on your returns invoice).
5) A Hermes driver will then come and collect your return. Important - please make sure to keep a hold of your Proof of Postage slip until you've received your full and correct refund.