Please note: Not all of our stores have reopening dates just yet, so please check our list of reopenings here before returning to your local store.
Need to return an order that you had delivered to your local QUIZ store? No problem! You have two options to return your item(s).
Returning to your local QUIZ store:
- Take your unwanted item(s) along to your local stand alone store, along with your order invoice.
- The store assistant will take back your returned item and mark off the returned item on your invoice
- The refund will be processed and clear into your account within 5 working days of returning your item. Make sure to keep your invoice safe until you receive your full refund.
Sending your returns back in the post:
- Fill in the returns form provided with your order, making sure to list the items and the reason they are being returned.
- Pack up your returns safely and securely (this doesn’t have to be the original packaging!) and make sure to include the returns paperwork inside.
- Choose which carrier service (Royal Mail, Asda toyou, Collect+) you’d like to use to return your items, and stick the appropriate label on the front of your parcel. Please make sure that this covers the original label with your details on, as this may cause some confusion in the carrier network.
- Drop your order off at your chosen carrier, and make sure to obtain a Proof of Postage receipt (we ask that you keep a hold of this until you’ve received your full refund, as the return is your responsibility up until the point that we receive it back).