Always follow the care instruction label
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Some garments require extra care in washing; always use a mild detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Embellished, beaded or sequin trimmed garments should be carefully hand washed.
- Beads and sequins should never be ironed.
- Extra care when ironing should be taken on fabrics such as velvet's, satin's, silk and linens.
- Knitwear should always be reshaped and dried flat whilst damp.
- Never experiment with stains, always seek professional cleaning guidance.
Do You Know Your Symbols?
- Washable up to 40°C. Usually used for robust fabrics, especially cotton
- Washable up to 40°C in mild wash conditions. Usually used for synthetics
- Washable up to 40°C in very mild wash conditions. Usually used for machine washable delicates
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
Dry Cleaning Guide
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry at low heat setting
- Do not tumble dry
- Hot iron
- Warm iron
- Cool iron
- Do not iron