We know everyone is excited to start their Christmas shopping, so we're happy to confirm our Christmas returns policy to give you peace of mind when treating yourself or your loved ones.
Any online purchases made between 7th November - 24th December can be returned for a full refund until 15th January. To receive a full refund, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure all items are returned in their original, unworn condition with tags still attached
- If returning through the post, make sure to fill in the returns paperwork and include this in your order. We recommend obtaining your Proof of Postage receipt and keeping this safe until you receive the full refund
- If returning to your local store, please take along your order invoice and our friendly team will be happy to arrange a refund or exchange for your items.
- For further assistance on returning your online order, please check out our handy guide
To receive a full refund or exchange, we ask that you follow the below steps:
- Return any full price items within 14 days of purchase (7 days for sale items)
- Make sure the items are in their original condition, which includes being unworn and with tags attached.
- Present the original receipt
Please note that we will not be able to accept any items back if the above conditions are not met.
Returning an unwanted Christmas gift?
Purchases made between 1st November - 24th December can be returned for an exchange or credit note until 15th January. Don't forget to bring the original/gift receipt with you to receive an exchange or credit note for the original purchase price.